Last updated: 2018-11-20 | 943 Views |
- Anti pigmentation
- Anti acne
- Scars treatment
- Suitable for sensitive skin / eczema
- Reduce size of large pores
- Recommended for sunburn skin
- Suitable for all skin types
250mg of tranexamic acid
- skin specialist found out that Tranexamic acid is the safest anti pigment
treatment compared to gluthatione, arbutin, L ascorbic acid and etc.
Method of administration
The administration is strictly limited to slow intravenous injection.
This product is administered by intramuscular (IM) or intravenously (IV). One or two ampoules/injection every week for 1 or 2 months (*depends to your body metabolism). Then can reduce the dosage to 1 injection every 2 weeks for maintenance.
Not Suitable For:
– Breast feeder
– Injection on women period
– Allergy to vitamin (any kind)
– Patient with cardiovascular problem