SIZE 5 G. EXP 09/2020
Clobetasol 17-propionate 0.05% w/w
Clobetasol is a very potent topical corticosteroid indicated for adults, elderly and children over 1 year for the short term treatment only of more resistant inflammatory and pruritic manifestations of steroid responsive dermatoses unresponsive to less potent corticosteroids.
These include the following:
• Psoriasis (excluding widespread plaque psoriasis)
• Recalcitrant dermatoses
• Lichen planus
• Discoid lupus erythematosus
• Other skin conditions which do not respond satisfactorily to less potent steroids.
The following conditions should not be treated with clobetasol:
• Untreated cutaneous infections
• Acne vulgaris
• Pruritus without inflammation
• Perianal and genital pruritus
• Perioral dermatitis.
Clobetasol is contraindicated in dermatoses in children under one year of age, including dermatitis and nappy eruptions.
SIZE 15 g./ tube EXP 2022
50 ampoules/BOX 1 ml./ampoules
SIZE 15 g./ tube 2 tubes
2 ml./ampoule 50 ampoules/box